Our new VHS Horror tee was inspired by long strolls up and down the aisles of your local Video Store. This was a time of the 1980’s when DVD’s were not on the shelves. Blockbuster was not a thing. A time when cover art was actually painted and not photoshopped. A time when traditional makeup effects ruled and CGI was non-existent. Well, Headstone City has brought back that time. So fire up that VCR and get your VHS Horror tee on because it’s about to get bloody! Exclusively at HeadstoneCity.com
Our Return of the Living Dead inspired “2-4-5 Trioxin” pins go on sale tomorrow (6/17) at 8pm! Glow in the dark and limited to 100 pins! Only at HeadstoneCity.com!
Fans of the 80’s will really dig our latest enamel pin. Put your Member’s Only jackets on and go back to the 80’s in style, because our DeLorean enamel pins are in and shipping now. Drenched in neon goodness, Headstone City’s exclusive DeLorean pins are sure to bring you Back to the Future. Hurry, order yours now!! Don’t HeadstoneCity and don’t let the 80’s pass you by!
For the first time anywhere, Headstone City has released this Creepshow-inspired enamel pin – Meteor Shit. Straight from the classic Stephen King story, directed by George Romero, this exclusive Meteor Shit enamel pin is a must have for all Creepshow fans!
Inspired by the short story The Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill our Meteor Shit pin is limited to 100 pieces.
Don’t be a lunkhead like Jordy Verrill, get yours now! Only at HeadstoneCity.com
We are introducing STAB pins at Headstone City! Don’t wait too long to get this limited edition pin. This glow-in-the-dark soft enamel pin invites you to remember this campy film within a film. Show your love for this new classic sequel! Cost is $9.99, order it here:STAB enamel pin.
John Carpenter’s Lost Themes II is now available for pre-order. Those of you that own Carpenter’s first Lost Themes album know that the bar has been set quite high. Lost Themes II looks to follow in those footsteps with more horror-synth sounds to bring you back to the classic Carpenter days. Carpenter has also shot a very cool music video for a track off the new record. Check it out at Official John Carpenter.
John Carpenter is also going on tour this summer. Dates and venues are listed on his website.
I’m speechless, but this thing is brilliant. Extremely clever and hilarious plus seamless effects, I’ve never seen such a satire on The Shining like this. I think Stanley Kubrick would be proud! Film Remix by Nick DenBoer & Davy Force. Official selection of TIFF 2015 and Sundance 2016. Good luck fellas, you deserve a win! Remember….’Come Play with us Danny’.
Our new “Rated H for Horror” tee is now available for pre-order. Show your love of horror with this new rating of your favorite genre! Shirts will ship after January 28th. Hit up Headstone City for your new tee!
Check this out! One of the best horror flicks from the 80’s and probably my favorite vampire flick is will soon have it’s own feature length documentary! That’s right, a Kickstarter fund has been made for the documentary You’re So Cool, Brewster! The Story of Fright Night, based upon the 1985 vampire classic Fright Night!
Cult Screenings tells us;
“Fully supported and produced by original Fright Night writer and director Tom Holland, this documentary is the ultimate insight into the making of this cult classic movie as well as a tribute to the late, great Roddy McDowall.The Story of Fright Night will feature detailed interviews with those who helped shape and create this much loved movie. Guided by Tom Holland the makers of this new documentary will raise the stakes and unearth the behind the scenes stories including footage and images from Tom’s personal archives.Leviathan proved that an independent documentary supported solely by the fans and a dedicated team of filmmakers can result in a fully detailed retrospective documentary. Leviathan is a 3-disc, 9 hour treat for Hellraiser fans, the intention is to give Fright Night the same respect and treatment.”
It is 8 years since the Miskatonic massacre. Unperturbed by the disastrous outcome of his previous meddling with the dead, Dr. West (again played by Jeffrey Combs) continues his research into the phenomenon of re-animation; only this time, he plans to create life – starting with the heart of his young protégé Dan’s dearly deceased, Meg Halsey. Surely nothing could go wrong?
With special effects master Screaming Mad George (the man behind the infamous “shunting” sequence in Society) on hand to contribute a host of characteristically weird and wonderful creations – including zombified bats and a one-eyed finger spider – Bride of re-animator is a more than worthy successor to Gordon’s original cult classic.
Region free US Release Date: 12th April 2016
DIRECTOR-APPROVED 3-DISC LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
- Brand new 2K restorations of the Unrated and R-rated versions of the film, approved by director Brian Yuzna
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) and Standard Definition DVD presentations
- Original Stereo 2.0 audio (uncompressed PCM on the Blu-ray)
- Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Newly commissioned artwork by Gary Pullin
- Limited Edition Collector’s Booklet
- Limited Edition Packaging to be revealed
DISCS 1 & 2 – BLU-RAY/DVD – UNRATED VERSION
- Brand new 2K restoration of the Unrated version
- Brand new audio commentary with Brian Yuzna
- Audio Commentary with Brian Yuzna, star Jeffrey Combs, visual effects supervisor Tom Rainone and the effects team including John Buechler, Mike Deak, Bob Kurtzman, Howard Berger and Screaming Mad George
- Audio Commentary with stars Jeffrey Combs and Bruce Abbott
- Brian Yuzna Remembers Bride of Re-animator – brand new featurette in which the director looks back at the making of the first Re-animator sequel
- Splatter Masters: The Special Effects Artists of Bride of Re-animator – Brand new FX featurette with a wealth of behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with Robert Kurtzman of KNB, Screaming Mad George, Tony Doublin and John Buechler
- Getting Ahead in Horror – Archive making-of featurette
- Deleted Scenes
DISC 3 – BLU-RAY – R-RATED VERSION
- Brand new 2K restoration of the R-rated version